‘Study Abroad’ and IELTS go hand in hand. The International English language Testing System, or IELTS as popularly known, is an English proficiency test, vital to be taken by non-native students proceeding to countries where the medium of instruction is English.
IELTS plays important role for International Education, thousands of Universities across the Globe including Australia, Canada, UK etc have IELTS as their main entry criteria.
IELTS exam training requires commitment, dedication and hard work. With free options available on the Internet students can get confused, therefore, it is mandatory that students be careful in their choices about choosing free online material or getting a proper training from an expert.
2 types of IELTS Tests
ELTS Academic – International Universities want to ensure wether or not you are eligible for the programme you have applied for, hence they have made IELTS as one of the main prerequisites Needed IETLS SCORE confirms the admission of the student. IELTS Academic Training focuses on the aspects of academic language so that you are ready to begin your academic journey at the desired University or Country.
IELTS General Training – This Training measures English language proficiency in a practical, everyday context. The tasks and tests reflect both workplace and social situations. IELTS is mandatory and accepted by Immigration authorities in Canada, UK, USA, Switzerland etc.
- Is managed by British Council and IDP Education, certified by Cambridge Assessment English.
- IELTS includes LISTING, READING, WRITING and SPEAKING exams.
- Assessment of the exams are done between 0-9 bands
- Paper based as well as Computer based test
- An average band provided with scores for each of the four tests individually.
EDU OVERSEAS is registered with British Council for IELTS
- Visit the official British Council Registration page.
- Create an account with the British Council.
- Find the test centre near you.
- Register for the IELTS test and pay online.
- If not registered, The EDU OVERSEAS helps in registration. (no charges applied)
- Examination fee – Rs 13250/-
- In person or Online registration are accepted.
- Registration to be done 15 days prior the exam dates.
- Results are given to the candidate within 14-15 days from the examination date.
- Computer based Result is declared in 5-7 days.
- Registration Website : www.britishcouncil.org
- Documents for Registration – Name as in passport, Original Passport(passport copy)
IELTS COACHING AT EDU-OVERSEAS
- Duration of the course 1 month
- Study material provided
- Audio Prompts and sample solutions
IELTS Practice Tests
- Study Materials – IELTS 11 & IELTS 12(with CD ROM)
- Mock Tests Conducted
- One on One sessions
- Personal and undivided attention
DURATION OF IELTS TEST
2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES (excluding the Speaking)
LISTING – 30 minutes +(10min for transferring to answer sheet)
READING – 1hour
WRITING – 1hour
SPEAKING- 11 to 14 minutes
Test result comes in 13 days.
For computer-based exam, results are declared within 5-7 days or within a week.
Offline or paper-based test result are declared 13 calendar day from the day of your exam.
IELTS Cancellation & Refund charges
- If you cancel your IELTS application five weeks before the test date, you will receive 75% of the total fees.
- No refund if you cancel your IELTS test after five weeks.
- No refund if you don’t show up for the test.
To re-schedule, you must choose a date at least five weeks before the date you have already booked for. Rescheduled date must be within 90 days of the original booked date. Also, consider deducting the cancellation / postponement charges from the earlier fees paid.
IELTS Band Scores
|Band 8||Very good|
|Band 3||Extremely limited|
|Band 0||Did not attempt the test|
Call NOW to register yourself for the IELTS Training. Apply to learn IELTS at TheEduOverseas, Andheri.