Majority of Australian universities have support systems for international students to help them in their queries or any need. It can be a student’s cell through which faculties are assigned to the groups of students. Not only the students, but also the families that accompany their children are supported for any help they need.
Security of the International students is highly prioritized by ESOS to make sure that the international students and their benefits are protected.
Good Reasons to Study in in Australia
- Australian is a good place for students who want to do research based programs or PHD.
- Internships are offered for programs that need practical experience along with the study.
- 20 hours work per week and full time during public holidays are allowed.
- Temporary Graduate Visa allows students to work in Australia for 12 months post study.
- No local language barrier. People speak English in AU which makes it easier for International students to fit into the system.