With less complexity in the admission procedure and easy criteria to get admissions, NZ has become one of the desirable study destination for students who don’t have higher passing scores.
Good Reasons to Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand’s Universities are recognised and accepted globally.
- New Zealand is one of the safest and peaceful countries with low crime rate.
- Affordable tuition fees and low cost of living.
- Diversity of the culture makes NZ vibrant place to live in.
- Students can do 20 hours weekly part time jobs and full time during holidays. PHD students are allowed to do full time jobs while they study.