Italy is one of the affordable countries in Europe, some of the cheaper cities in Italy are Pisa, Padua and Turin. Cost of living in Roam, Milan and Florence are much higher than other cities. Milan is a fashion capital of Italy, and choosing Milan for fashion designing study is the greatest opportunity for International students.
Good Reasons to Study in Italy
- 6 to 12 months of post study work
- Affordable destination education and cost of living.
- International Students can apply without IELTS
- Internships for many of the programs are possible.
- International students can be benefited by the scholarships offered by the Universities in Italy.